My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
• We only stock high quality products that we would use ourselves
• We usually fulfill orders the same day if you order before noon on a weekday
• Our customer service is highly responsive using the live chat or by phone at (647) 400-3081
• Free shipping within Canada on orders greater than or equal to $50
• We offer a lowest price guarantee; so, if you find a lower price anywhere online for one of our products we will beat it by a buck
Please check out our Hassle-Free Returns Centre where you can read about the returns process
Standard One (1) Year Manufacturer Warranty
The manufacturer warrants all products (except for batteries) to be free from defects in workmanship and materials under normal use and conditions, for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. The manufacturer agrees, at its option during the warranty period, to repair a defect in material or workmanship or to replace the defective product without charge. Such repair or replacement is subject to verification of the defect and proof of purchase. Any shipping and handling fees related to a justified warranty claim are to be paid for by the manufacturer.
Warranty on Batteries
The manufacturer warrants all batteries to be free from defects in workmanship and materials under normal use and conditions, for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of purchase. The manufacturer agrees, at its option during the warranty period, to repair replace the defective battery without charge. Such replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase. Any shipping and handling fees related to a valid warranty claim are to be paid for by the manufacturer.
Extended Manufacturer Warranty on Select Products
Gears Canada may extend the period of the standard one (1) year manufacturer warranty; if such an extension is in effect it is clearly mentioned in the product description.
This warranty does not include:
• Any condition resulting from use for which the product was not intended
• Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance or care
• Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, or accidents
• Acts of god
• Dissatisfaction due to buyer’s remorse
• Normal wear and tear
• Damages incurred during assembly or maintenance
• Claims for defective merchandise must be made within the timeframe specified by the applicable warranty
• Please contact us to submit a warranty claim
• Claims for missing parts must be made within 60 calendar days after the merchandise is received.
• Any claim for defective merchandise returns must be packed in original packaging.
• We reserve the right to specify that items be returned to the original warehouse for inspection or be inspected by our representative in the field.
• Pictures may be required to claim defective merchandise, along with proof of purchase.
• If the claim is justified, the item(s) or part(s) will be repaired or replaced or a refund will be issued. It is our policy to opt for replacement whenever possible.
At checkout, we provide several different shipping options, so it depends on which option you choose. If you place your order before noon it will most likely be shipped the same day.
Please remember that it does take a while for tracking information to be updated in the delivery system. In some cases it can take up to 24 hours before tracking information starts to show. But don't worry, you'll receive an automated email from our system when your items are sent, and you can trust that.
Yes, we can ship to PO Boxes or parcel lockers. However, please note that we can only do that through Canada Post. If shipping to a PO box or parcel locker in the US we will ship via Canada Post and Canada Post will hand it off to USPS at the border.
We accept: American Express, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Mastercard, PayPal, and Shop Pay.
If an item is out of stock, it will clearly say "SOLD OUT" on the product page. You may be presented with the option to "PRE-ORDER" item(s) if they are out of stock.
For select items that are out of stock you will see a "PRE-ORDER" button instead of "SOLD OUT". When you place a PRE-ORDER you will be charged immediately and the item will ship as soon as it becomes available.
Yes we can! Click the little bell on the left side of the screen to subscribe to back in stock notifications. As a bonus, we will also notify you of price drops. Please note that if you are using iOS you won't see the little bell, you need to use a desktop browser or an Android device to see it.
We may be able to order in the replacement parts for you from our factory but it depends on the item. Contact us using the live chat or call us and we'll do our best to help.
We strive to offer riders durable and affordable gear. For the quality you get, our standard prices are already the most competitive in Canada; so, it is very uncommon for us to offer additional discounts. If you see any sites advertising coupon codes for Gears Canada, they are not real. But follow us on Instagram because if we are running any promotions you will only hear about it there.
We are open to forming mutually beneficial relationships with micro-influencers. If you think you're as passionate about the great outdoors as we are, then schedule a ZOOM call to discuss our brand ambassador program. We look forward to meeting you!