Free shipping in Canada over $50
Rugged all-weather protection perfect for temporarily storing your Ryker indoors or outdoors.
Usually ready in 24 hours
To avoid tearing, you should put the cover on the rear end first, and work your way to the front.
1) Spread the cover out on a flat surface to identify its rear end
2) Ensure the side view mirrors on your Ryker are sticking straight out
3) Unzip the cover's windshield opening
4) Stretch the rear end of the cover over the rear wheel, just covering the top half of the wheel
5) Gradually pull the cover over the side view mirrors
6) Continue pulling the cover over the two front wheels
7) Tie the webbings on each side around the footpegs
• Don't install the cover if your exhaust pipe is hot
• Don't tow your Ryker with the cover on
• Don't expose the cover to direct sunlight for a long period of time
• Accessories that significantly alter the shape of your Ryker may prevent the cover from fitting properly or damage it
To remove the cover, pull the front of the cover up over the handlebars, then pull the rear portion up towards the seat.
Cleaning your cover
• Do not machine wash or dry clean
• Hose down the interior and exterior of the cover using cold water and a mild detergent, then spread it out on a flat surface to let dry
Need help picking the perfect item or size? Ask our customer happiness team via the live chat in the corner or by calling (647) 400-3081. We reply fast!
Premium-feeling, glossy sticker with strong adhesive. Looks cool on cars, powersport vehicles, laptops, or water bottles! Limited to three per order.
Our customer happiness team is your go-to when you need a recommendation, refund, or just a reason to smile. Seriously, reach out. Even just to say hi. (647) 400-3081